rentals • event spaces
Mayo Clinic Grand Lobby and Wells Fargo Atrium
The largest and most stunning space in the Art Center, the Mayo Clinic Grand Lobby and Wells Fargo Atrium enclosed in floor to ceiling glass, offers magnificent views of Rochester’s cityscape, the Zumbro River and Mayo Memorial Park.
- Reception: 50–500 people
- Seated dinner: 240 people
- Nighttime use (3 pm – 12 midnight): $1,900
- additional pre-3 pm hours must be consecutive and are $200 / 2 hours
- Daytime use (four consecutive hours between 7 am and 3 pm): $700
- rental time period may not extend beyond 3 pm
- additional hours must be consecutive and are $200 / 2 hours
The Rochester Art Center reserves the first Friday and Saturday of each month for Art Center educational and community programs.
Executive Conference Room
The Executive Conference Room is located on the third floor of the Art Center and offers floor to ceiling glass walls and views of Mayo Memorial Park to the east and downtown Rochester to the west. Equipped with a flat, wall-mounted monitor, a conference table, and a kitchenette, the space is ideal for hosting business meetings, presentations and seminars.
- Conference-style seating: 16 people
- Theatre-style seating: 32 people
- 0–4 hours: $140
- up to 8 hours: $225
The use of the Executive Conference Room may be added to a Grand Lobby rental (during the contracted rental time) for an additional $50.
Our east studio classroom is available to rent when not in use for educational programs. Classroom is equipped with a utility sink, counter space, ambient light as well as directional spotlights and windows facing southt. The classroom is ideal for casual seminars and workshops, especially those that might incorporate creative, hands-on activities.
- Conference-style seating: 30 people
- Theatre-style seating: 50 people
- 0–4 hours: $100
- up to 8 hours: $150
- Gallery Admission (group rate): $1 / guest for up to 4 hours
- Piano Maintenance & Tuning: $250
- Wedding Rehearsal: $100 / 1 hour